How to combine your purchases to enable only one postage amount to be added to the Invoice
Combining your purchases enables you to pay only ONE postal amount, per delivery
In order to obtain free delivery charges on any additional items ordered:
- The order must be paid for in a single payment within seven days of ordering
- The order must be combined with other items ordered, prior to payment.
How to Combine the Invoices:
Only one postage amount is charged on regular sized seed items.
The postage amount applied to your invoice will be the amount for highest single item.
Heavy items, such as peas and beans, are not eligible for free postage at the checkout stage.
For heavy items please request a combined invoice before making payment.
- Buy each of your items first (but do not pay for them yet)
- When you have finished shopping, go to the checkout.
- The Ebay system will prompt you to combine your order with your other purchases.
- It will then apply the postage discount.
- Check that ALL items that you have purchased appear on the one invoice.
If you have any problems at this stage stop before paying and contact us to do the invoice for you.
We will send to you a link which will enable you to make payment with the correct postage charge.
Always request an invoice if you are unsure of how to combine orders together.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, should you have any queries.