Sixity offers 3 types of brake pads for your Motorcycle:
- Extremely quiet vibration damping ceramic composite virtually eliminates brake "grind" noise and pad "squeal."
- Excellent cold morning braking performance. No warm-up required as with sintered pads.
- Smooth progressive and controlled braking with exceptional lever response.
- Fast thermal recovery between high-energy stops with minimal high-temperature brake fade.
- Increased rotor life. Bonded ductile metal filament structure dramatically reduces rotor wear.
Shop all Motorcycle Ceramic Composite Brake Pads
- Excellent for hard riding. Exceptional full hard-stop braking performance with smooth, progressive lever response.
- Superior stopping power compared to carbon organic, Kevlar organic, or semi-metallic organic pads.
- Longer pad life than organic, ceramic, or semi-metallic pads. Impervious to softening in wet conditions.
- HH full-metallic sintered friction material provides a high base coefficient of friction with little or no brake.
- Low-dusting formula contains no ferrous (iron) compounds to minimize discoloration of matte/polished wheels.
Shop all Motorcycle Sintered Bronze Brake Pads
- Perfect for street or touring motorcycles where exceptionally smooth, controlled braking is desired.
- Great for bikes with polished or chrome-plated rotors where minimal rotor wear is important.
- Excellent for dirt-bike and off-road ATV/UTV applications where frequent pad changes are necessary.
- Kevlar aramid-fibers and fine metallic particles increase pad life and braking power over full organic pads.
Shop all Motorcycle Kevlar Organic Brake Pads