Sixity offers 3 types of brake pads for your Motorcycle:
- Extremely quiet vibration damping ceramic composite virtually eliminates brake "grind" noise and pad "squeal."
- Excellent cold morning braking performance. No warm-up required as with sintered pads.
- Smooth progressive and controlled braking with exceptional lever response.
- Fast thermal recovery between high-energy stops with minimal high-temperature brake fade.
- Increased rotor life. Bonded ductile metal filament structure dramatically reduces rotor wear.
Shop all Motorcycle Ceramic Composite Brake Pads
- Excellent for hard riding. Exceptional full hard-stop braking performance with smooth, progressive lever response.
- Superior stopping power compared to carbon organic, Kevlar organic, or semi-metallic organic pads.
- Longer pad life than organic, ceramic, or semi-metallic pads. Impervious to softening in wet conditions.
- HH full-metallic sintered friction material provides a high base coefficient of friction with little or no brake.
- Low-dusting formula contains no ferrous (iron) compounds to minimize discoloration of matte/polished wheels.
Shop all Motorcycle Sintered Bronze Brake Pads
- Perfect for street or touring motorcycles where exceptionally smooth, controlled braking is desired.
- Great for bikes with polished or chrome-plated rotors where minimal rotor wear is important.
- Excellent for dirt-bike and off-road ATV/UTV applications where frequent pad changes are necessary.
- Kevlar aramid-fibers and fine metallic particles increase pad life and braking power over full organic pads.
Shop all Motorcycle Kevlar Organic Brake Pads
Sixity motorcycle brake rotors deliver uncompromised quality, extreme riding performance, and the ultimate in style and appearance. Combining advanced materials, structural design and manufacturing technologies, Sixity rotors are the right choice for today's performance riding machines. Compare to products from Galfer, EBC and Braking and you will choose Sixity rotors.
Sixity Solid Rotors
- Double-side diamond ground surface braking surface for extreme flatness and parallelism.
- Heat-treated and hardened JFE 410-DB stainless steel retains toughness (fracture-resistance) and hardness (wear-resistance) through repeated high temperature braking cycles.
- Precision laser cut slotted rotor design improves rotor cooling and significantly reduces weight over solid or drilled rotor designs.
- OEM specific rotor offset depth, center diameter and bolt hole specifications ensure accurate fitment and easy installation.
- Compatible with organic, semi-metallic, sintered metal and high-performance ceramic pads.