Compare to products from Galfer, EBC and Braking and you will choose Sixity rotors.
- OEM specific rotor offset depth, center diameter and bolt hole specifications ensure accurate fitment and easy installation.
- Compatible with organic, semi-metallic, sintered metal and high-performance ceramic pads.
- Available for performance machines from Aprilia, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha
Sixity Floating Rotors
- CNC turned offset carriers prevent material stress-fractures found in stamped or pressure formed carriers.
- Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum carrier is far stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum found in competitive rotors.
- Pre-loaded compression washers maintain precise, positive rotor and carrier alignment minimizing vibration.
- Isolated brake disc and carrier minimizes warping caused by thermal expansion.
Sixity Solid Rotors
- Double-side diamond ground surface braking surface for extreme flatness and parallelism.
- Heat-treated and hardened JFE 410-DB stainless steel retains toughness (fracture-resistance) and hardness (wear-resistance) through repeated high temperature braking cycles.
- Precision laser cut slotted rotor design improves rotor cooling and significantly reduces weight over solid or drilled rotor designs.