With nearly twenty years of live sound, recording, and performance system design experience, the team at Sonic Sense focuses on designing and providing components and turnkey systems to meet every audio application. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a hobbyist, Sonic Sense would like to assist you in developing the systems that best suit your needs.
History/Experience - What We Offer - Affiliations - FAQ - Venue Design Services
-A quick google search and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn or our company Blog!
History and Experience:
For nearly 20 years weâve been using the equipment we offer, our engineers and staff have worked first-hand as stagehands, musicians, and monitor, front of house, studio, and systems engineers. We have recorded over a thousand live performances and collected sounds from some of the strangest places. Our experience assures that we understand your application and reflect it in every package we ship. A Sonic Sense designed system, following a personal consultation with you, will lead to the most appropriate equipment for your specific application. Simple questions about individual products are always addressed at no charge.
What We Offer
Below is a list of what we offer to todayâs audio enthusiast or professional:
- Competitive Pricing:
- While we may not be as big as some of the massive box houses, our 18 years in business has led to some very competitive pricing. With M.A.P. (Manufacturer Advertised Price) policies dictating what price we show, we suggest you take a moment to log-in as a member or give us a call for the best pricing anywhere.
- Pre-sale and Post-sale support accompany every item. At Sonic Sense we believe that when you purchase a product from us, your purchase us along with it. If you need assistance operating it or integrating it into your system, we are here for you.
- With our massive inventory, many of the items we offer are available to try before you buy. Rentals rates are very competitive and can be applied against the purchase of the item or system. Get in touch with us via phone or email for details.
- 1-Year Extended Warranty
- Sonic Sense provides a 1-Year Product Warranty beyond what the Manufacturer Offers! At Sonic Sense we take pride in offering only the best products from reputable manufacturers. That is why we stand behind every manufacturer we represent and their products. Have a product you bought through us thatâs malfunctioned with a year after the manufacturerâs warranty has expired? Get in touch with us and we will take care of you.
We realize we may not have been your first call or website visit, but once you experience Sonic Sense, weâre sure youâll be a client for life. We look forward to assisting you!
AES - INFOCOMM - NAB - NAMM - NSCA (show their logos/icons)
Please see our FAQ page here.
- Equipment and Turnkey Packages:
- Whether itâs just a single item you need, or one of our turnkey pre-designed systems, we can assist you. At Sonic Sense we know what a drag it is to receive a piece of equipment or a new âsystemâ and still have to run out to the local electronics store or music store for that one missing item. With each item you purchase, we strive to make sure you have everything you need to be up and running the moment the package arrives at your door. For complete venue and studio systems design please see our Systems Design Page.
- Free Shipping:
- We provide free shipping on all equipment we sell. Many of our listings even include free expedited shipping!
- Excellent Service and Feedback:
- We strive to provide a superb buying experience, follow-up support, and are always available by phone or email.
- Authorized Dealer:
- We are an Authorized Dealer for all equipment we sell. Full manufacturer warranties and rebates apply when you buy through Sonic Sense.