Instructions for Returning Item
- In order for a return to be properly checked in to our warehouse, a Return Authorization # is required,
no returns will be accepted without a RA #. This may be obtained by emailing us here
or calling us at 800-689-2001.
- Please provide us with a photo of the item received - include order #, product you wish to return/exchange, and reason
for return/exchange. A representative will respond to your message within 1 business day.
- Pack the item in a secure box and write the RA# on the outside of box.
- It is recommended to return your item via a carrier service that uses package tracking information for your
records as well as ours.
- Straight returns and package refusals are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Please call 800-689-2001 within 48 hours of receipt if your merchandise has been damaged in transit or is defective.
- You will need to provide us with a photo of the item received showing the damage and/or defect.
- For damaged items we may issue a "call tag" to have your package picked up. The customer should HOLD the
package for the carrier service to pick up the package for inspection.
- It is the customers responsibility to see that the package is available for pickup by carrier, or to drop off the package
within 7 business days of receipt to be eligible for refund.
- The customer must save all original packaging including packing materials to reseal the package for return.
Damage claims will not be processed if the item is not in its original packaging.
- If the transit carrier determines the item was damaged during transit we will issue a complete refund of the
purchase price of the item including any shipping charges.
If there are any other questions or concerns please email us directly here or 800-689-2001