Sunglasses-E-Store values its customers and makes sure that they never leave unsatisfied.
On the other hand if any of the sunglasses we provided don’t meet your expectations you may return it to us within 7 days from the day you received your order, no questions asked.
We only offer a 7 day guarantee because we feel as if you will know whether or not you like the sunglasses at first sight.
Two choices will be available to you regarding this scheme: you may exchange the item under consideration for another product OR have your Paypal account refunded the full price of the item(s) you purchased minus the shipping cost.
How to Return
If you wish to return any of our sunglasses please send us and message via eBay telling us you are returning your item(s) and ensure that you keep the following requirements in mind while doing so:
• Product or merchandise must be returned with original packaging.
• Original packaging and hang tags must accompany the returned item(s).
• The client will be responsible for all shipping charges.
• The package will not be our responsibility unless it arrives at the warehouse. It’s advisable therefore to issue a tracking number before you ship it back to us.
• Inside the package you send back to us please include your eBay ID and whether you would like a refund to your Paypal account or an exchange. If your choice is an exchange, please include the item number or the title.
In Case of Cancellation
If you bid on an item from our store but change your mind and decide that you do not want it anymore, please let us know within 3 days of your winning bid to cancel it.
If we do not receive a cancellation request within those 3 days, we will open a case for not paying. eBay requires us to do this in order for us to get back the fees we spent on the transaction.
After the case is open, it will be eBay’s responsibility, and therefore it will be impossible for us to cancel the transaction. The only option for the buyer after the case is open would be to pay for the item. If the buyer still does not pay for the item, they will receive a negative strike in their account.