Warranty and RMA Policy
Fill the RMA Form OnlineDz-Tech RETURN GUIDELINES
All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which can be obtained after you
fill the RMA
Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is returned to Dz-Tech. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for Dz-Tech to process your RMA. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Dz-Tech's discretion, unless otherwise required by law. Physically damaged items cannot be returned. Shipping and Handling Fees are not refundable, with the exception of orders incorrectly shipped by Dz-Tech.
- We follow our return policy strictly and do not make any exceptions. Dz-Tech does not offer a money-back guarantee on any product. Shipping is non-refundable under all circumstances, an exception may be made if Dz-Tech made an error in the entering the address or shipping method, but only for an adjustment.
- If retail package be opened for return will subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the invoice price.
- All returns will be tested. Return for replacement or refund found to be non-defective will result in 15% handling fee based on the invoice price.
- Customers agree to report lost or damaged shipping claims to Dz-Tech within 48 hours of receiving the shipment. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible remedy from Dz-Tech.
- There are NO RETURNS for retail boxed processors, printers, CRTs and LCDs for repair or refund. Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair except in cases of shipping wrong item or clear shipping damage. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In general, the period for credit and replacement of allowable items are 30 days except as noted.
- Past the 30 days, contact the manufacturer for warranty replacement/repair.
- Dz-Tech does not offer advanced replacement.
- Customers must pay for return shipping on all returns, including DOA product. An exception may be made if Dz-Tech made an error in the entering the address or shipping method, but only for an adjustment.
No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA number). To request for one, which can be obtained after you
fill the RMA
form online. No RMA number will be given over the phone. All returns must be received within the 5-10 days of RMA approval date. Make sure the RMA number appears clearly on the shipping label of the return shipment, and include a copy of your original invoice as well as a brief statement of the problem or instructions as to whether it is a credit return or exchange.
Sometimes items are returned to Dz-Tech after the product has been discontinued. If Dz-tech no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, the item will be sent to our Back-Order RMA Department. You will be notified via email with two options: either Dz-Tech can send you a comparable replacement item, or a refund of the current market value of the product will be issued. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued not including Shipping and Handling Fees .
Dz-Tech does not offer any express warranties. However, many of the products available through Dz-Tech are covered by Manufacturers' Warranties. If a product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, it will be stated on that product's web page. Manufacturers' warranty details are typically available at the manufacturer's website. Manufacturers' warranties can also be obtained for free by contacting our Customer Service department. Please note that products in this category are non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.