|Q: What is the TRX® Pro Pack™ and how is it different from the TRX® Professional Package?
A: The TRX Pro Pack is our newest Suspension Training® system and it replaces the TRX Professional package. It comes loaded with a redesigned TRX Suspension Trainer and three times more exercise content than the TRX Professional. Highlights of the new TRX Pro Pack include:
- All new modular anchoring interface for faster set-up and take-down.
- The all new 65-minute Basic Training DVD & full-color 35-page Quickstart Guide featuring our latest exercise programming and instruction to help user's of all levels maximize their workouts.
- 2 in-box bonus workouts: TRX Endurance Circuit and TRX Metabolic Blast will take your fitness to a higher level.
- Even greener packaging! We’ve eliminated all PVC plastic and the new packaging is completely recyclable made from 100% post-consumer content.
Q: What’s changed with the new TRX Suspension Trainer (P2)?
A: The new TRX Pro Pack now features the redesigned TRX Suspension Trainer P2 that has several cutting-edge design improvements including:
- A new modular anchoring interface with a quick-release carabineer, which allows for a faster set-up and take down. Now a fitness facility can set up and take down two-dozen TRX units in just a few minutes. The modular interface also enables a fast and easy attachment of the TRX Door Anchor and other TRX accessories.
- The self-adjusting Equalizer Loop™ has also been improved to further enhance durability, simplicity and safety.
- Redesigned handles for added comfort and longer wear
- Foot cradles that can now accommodate shoes up to size 15 US.
Q: I already have a TRX Door Anchor, will it work on the new TRX?
A: If you purchased your Door Anchor after January 2008 (it has a reinforced black loop) and it is in good condition (no wearing) then it can work with the new TRX.
Q: Does the TRX Pro Pack come with a Door Anchor?
A: The Pro Pack does not come with a Door Anchor. We do have new Door Anchors specially designed for use with the P2, available for purchase online. We recommend that you use this new Door Anchor with the TRX model P2; it is designed to fit the P2’s carabiner and will be easier to attach and remove. If you have an older TRX (any model prior to the P2), we recommend that you purchase the Door Anchor that was specially designed for that TRX.
Q: What content is included in the TRX® Basic Training DVD and Quickstart Guide? Can I purchase it separately?
A: The Basic Training DVD and Quickstart Guide are exclusively available in the new TRX Pro Pack. The new 65-minute Basic Training DVD is led by Master Trainer and Fitness Anywhere Head Coach, Fraser Quelch, and provides the only authentic introduction to Suspension Training®. The DVD includes a 20-minute introduction to Suspension Training clinic and 40-minute real-time workout consisting of 36 TRX exercise progressions. Accompanying the DVD is a full-color rugged training manual with comprehensive TRX usage instructions, exercise diagrams for all 36 progressions, and other essential training tips.
You cannot purchase the guide separately.
Q: What is the TRX made of? Is it elastic?
A: No, the TRX is constructed of industrial strength soft nylon webbing, so the resistance is generated by variable bodyweight and gravity rather than the stretching of elastic bands.
Q: Is there a weight limit for the size of person using the TRX® Suspension Trainer™?
A: We recommend a maximum user weight of 350lbs. We performed a product testing that included a 4-Times Load Testing. This means that we took four times the maximum user weight and loaded it on different parts of the TRX to ensure that the product would not fail. So although the max user weight is 350lbs, we have actually loaded the TRX with 1400lbs.
Q: What is included with the TRX® Pro Pack and the TRX® FORCE Kit?
A: TRX® Pro Pack:
- TRX® Suspension Trainer™ P2 model
- TRX® Basic Training DVD & Workout Guide, including Quickstart instructions
- 2 bonus workouts (included in the box)
- TRX storage bag
TRX® FORCE Kit:
- TRX® Suspension Trainer Tactical
- TRX FORCE DVD & Guide
- TRX storage bag
- TRX® Door Anchor Tactical
Q: How much space do I need to train on the TRX?
A: To be able to perform all exercises on the TRX, you will need a comfortable space that is at least 6-feet wide and 8-feet in length.
Q: Do you have the same warranty guarantee?
A: We have a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee on every product we sell. The TRX Pro Pack also comes with a one-year limited replacement warranty that protects against manufacturing defects.
Q: The DVD that came with my TRX will not play. How do I get it to work?
1. Before playing your DVD, make sure it is clean. Wipe it with a soft cloth or a T-shirt sleeve.
2. Make sure that you are using appropriate equipment and software. Fitness Anywhere DVDs are designed to work with a DVD player.
3. If you are attempting to play the DVD on a computer:
- Make sure the integrated player works with DVDs. Some older computers only play CDs.
- DVDs require special software to play on a computer. For example, Windows Media Player and Real Player will not play DVDs unless special plug-in is also installed.
- You can download a plug-in to your computer that will allow you to play DVDs. Follow the links below for more information on which solution is right for your computer:
- Note that iTunes will not play DVDs under any circumstances