The Cats Pajamas Vintage
|Vintage at The Cats Pajamas, where Miss Kitty ( catspajamasvintage) handpicks vintage designer, dresses, coats, hats, scarves, vintage shoes and boots. Specializing in clothing, estate jewelry, antiques and collectibles, vintage mens wear. The Best Vintage Clothing anywhere!|
Cats Pajamas was featured in an article online for the The Daily Item. [Link]
- Interview with Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas about vintage
clothing, WOR710 Radio, NYC, March 24th, 2008
- "Don't let the kitschy cat cartoons and 50's design of this
site dissuade you... click ...for an endless selection of ultra-cool
hats, dresses, coats... and more!" - Chicago
Social Magazine, Winter 2003
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in "Aspen Peaks"
Magazine, in the form of a fabulous vintage faux leopard coat!
- SELLING VINTAGE FOR A LIVING -- Interview with Laura Brehmer,
a.k.a. Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas [Link]
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in the Country Living
January issue about the purses. [Link]
- ".... Miss Kitty at the Cat's Pajamas vintage
(www.catspajamas.com) specializes in mint-condition millinery. I own
three! ..."The art of shopping and wearing vintage" - by Anna Johnson, August 17, 2005
- "...one of our favorites" - an article about hats, Country Living, May 2001
- "...among the best of hundreds of Vintage shops online...
catspajamas.com..." - USA Today September 8, 2000
- "This cute and clever site showcases vintage clothing and
accessories from the 1800s to the 1970's..." - In Style, July 1999
- "... But one of the best selections - coats and suits - was on
the racks at The Cats Pajamas." - The
NY Fashion Daily Report
Reporter at Large
great window display at Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City, featuring
beautiful tweed coats by Bonnie Cashin, compliments of The Cats Pajamas.
A recent ad in "Rockabilly Magazine".