Important Stuff To Know About Doing Business With Me!
- My items have been cleaned, unless specified in the description. Sorry, but I live with this stuff, and I know how to clean it and I do.
- My items are packed for a trip to the moon; so boxes might weigh a little more, but they make it safely and that is the goal. There is no markup on your shipping charges and I charge no packing or handling fees. These costs are considered in your item purchase price!
- Get your items fast—I ship the next day of cleared payment!
Payment for Auction and Buy It Now or Offer Accepted Items
- Payment for auctions is due upon receipt of invoice and no later than 48 hours from end of auction. The only exception to this rule? Email me. If you are bidding on another item that you want to combine for savings on shipping, or any other reason cannot meet these requirements, just email me.
- I will combine items that will compatibly fit and ship in a 12x12x16 box with much consideration of safe deliveries.
- I am a communicator, and I appreciate good communication; it is the key to a successful transaction and a future business relationship. This is what I do for a living and I take it seriously—I like repeat clients! I have a phenomenal clientele that is very professional and I am tenacious about keeping that record!
- Here is what you can expect from me:
- An email announcing that you are the winner of an auction item or an acceptable offer for a Buy-it-Now item.
ü An invoice with correct shipping charges used through the shipping calculator, the only time you may see a difference in this amount from the auction amount is if an error is made in the size or weight of the box when it was listed!
ü A thank you note acknowledging your payment and advising you of when it will be shipped (usually the next day, sometimes the same day if payments are received very early; payments received after Saturday morning will not be shipped until the following Monday.
ü A tracking number from USPS for Priority shipping packages.
ü Another email from me verifying that your package has been shipped with complete instructions of what to do when you receive your item and this is a very important message to read and I insist that you do!
ü I leave my feedback for you the day I ship your item.
ü Upon receiving your package:
§ Leave positive feedback if you are pleased with your purchase and my service.
§ Email me immediately to alert me to an issue that is of concern so that it is resolved immediately to your satisfaction.
ü Upon receiving your positive feedback, I will send a thank you note for doing so.
- I may use a soft measuring tape and measure the item, not the relationship to the surface it sets on. My measurements are approximate so if specific dimensions are important to you, please email me to verify the listing description.
- I am a thorough (as I can be) researcher, but I may not always be right and I certainly welcome corrections when properly presented. All research is conducted in good faith. I recommend and encourage that you conduct your own research to verify my information before bidding.
Manufacturing “Defects” Issues
· I do not mention anything that is part of the original manner in which a piece was designed, constructed, molded, painted, glazed or any other condition that is indigenous to the item. I am not an expert in any of these areas to decide what was “intended” or “unintended” by the manufacturer, artist or creator. Who am I to say that there is a “glaze pop” if it was meant to be unglazed? Who am I to say that is a defect if it was a common occurrence for specific glazes or methods of glazing? If you are concerned about these types of issues, you must refer to the listing photos or email me with specific issues and questions.
· Most of the items I sell are close to or over 100 years old. If you are looking for a “perfect” piece that was made with quality control standards during this era of handmade, hand painted pieces that were not mass produced, good luck with that.
· If there has been damage or wear from usage, I will explain the condition issue in my listing.
· From time to time, I may miss something. If you receive an item that has a condition issue not listed in my description, please just email me to let me know and you will receive an immediate refund with instructions for sending the item back to me.