Checkout and Payment:
- If you plan on purchasing more than one item please use Add to cart button to consolidate your order.
- Please confirm your order is correct before finalizing the purchase. Orders are processed immediately and shipped within 1 business day so cancellation may not be an option and buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
- Pennsylvania residents will be
charged 6% sales tax on items purchased and shipping charges.
- Illinois residents will be charged 6.25% sales tax on purchases (including shipping and handling) shipped to Illinois.
- Nevada residents will be charged applicable sales tax on purchases (including shipping and handling).
- Eastwood Buyers Club and other
Eastwood promotions can not be applied to eBay orders.
- We have an on site professional
shipping and packaging department and adhere
to all shipping guidelines.
- We will try to ship orders
as soon as possible after payment approval
unless otherwise stated in description. NOTE: Since there are many ways we offer our products, on rare occasions there is a chance an item may go out of stock that we have listed and sold on eBay. We will do our best to expedite back ordered items as soon as possible.
- Please provide a physical
address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
- Paints and Coatings can
not be shipped outside of the (48) Continental
United States and Canada.
- Order process is automated therefore local pick-up is not available for items purchased off of eBay.
- Shipping charges are for the (48) Continental United States only.
- Canada orders are shipped
every Friday; payment needs to be received
by Wednesday for shipment on Friday. G.S.T
and P.S.T. taxes are not included in shipping
charges.Canadian delivery charges include
duties, shipping and processing, and brokerage
fees. Certain oversized items (e.g. abrasive
blast cabinets), and very heavy items are
subject to additional charges. Due to regulations pertaining to recycling, we are unable to ship aerosols and other products packaged in metal cans to Alberta, Canada.
- Canadian duties and taxes
- In placing your order, you authorize the
Eastwood Company to appoint a Canadian customs
broker to act on your behalf to obtain clearance
of your merchandise and remit applicable
duties and taxes to Revenue Canada. Amounts
received by the Eastwood Company for duties
and taxes on your behalf will be forwarded
to the broker for customs clearance.
- Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!:
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience at Eastwood, please give us a call at 1-800-345-1178.
- DVD's, Videos, Books and the Eastwood Fender Roller are Non-returnable. If defective, we will replace them with a new one.
- To obtain copy of warranty please contact Eastwood at 1-800-345-1178
The Eastwood Company recognizes that you value the privacy of your personal information and how it is utilized. We value your trust and continued patronage and will utilize the information we collect in a manner that will benefit your overall shopping experience.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
The Eastwood Company recognizes that privacy of personal information is of the utmost importance. Therefore, information will only be shared with approved partners. The partner approval process involves an analysis of the ethical standards of the prospective partner, product/service quality, reputation, how our customers will be approached and treated, the likelihood of partner's product/service appealing to Eastwood customers and other factors as well. Eastwood does not share, sell or rent your email address to any other entity.