• Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
• A fee of 20% for restocking will be applied to all returned merchandise.
• Outbound shipping costs are non refundable.
• You must return an item in the same condition as it was received.
• You must also include, in the same condition as it was received: all contents and quantities of product unused, manufacturers packaging cannot be ripped, damaged.
• If the return and packaging does not meet these criteria, we and our manufacturers do reserve the right to destroy, refuse or partially refund.
Cancellation: Once an order has been processed to the warehouse, it cannot be cancelled.
Soft Claws exchange:
Soft Claws nail caps for pets that are new and unused may be offered exchange with a small re-ship fee, please contact us for your exchange instructions. (NO RESTOCK FEE)
• Unless otherwise noted on product description, all products are offered with a warranty against manufacturers defect 30 days.
• Should issue arise, please contact us within warranty period; we will be happy to assist you.
• Warranted items will be offered replacement parts (or) if applicable will be replaced with like item at our manufacturers discretion.
• Photos required.
Important: Warranty does not apply to any product which has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident; defects caused by tampering, animal chewing and/or scratching, use for any purpose other than use for a cat or dog, unauthorized alterations & modifications or attempted repairs are not covered by warranty by purchaser or any third party. Manufacturer's warranty is void if any modifications, repair or tampering to product is made.
International Buyers – Please Note:
International shipping takes longer to arrive, please allow up to 10-28 business days, this is due to custom houses may cause delay as well as any rural delivery.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Note: It's illegal to falsify customs declarations or mark an item as a "gift" in order to avoid customs fees. Please do not ask.
• If shipping damage has occurred during transit: you must contact us within 3 business days of receipt and we will assist with filing claim with the shipping company or postal service.
• Please take pictures of the item and packaging for proper documentation and do not discard product or packaging as received.
• We and our manufacturers reserve the right to repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
Incorrect Goods Received:
If you have received incorrect goods due to our error, contact us immediately upon receipt, and we will work with our warehouse or our manufacturers to correct the error to pick up and then send the correct goods to you within a reasonable time frame.
**** Expedited and or overnight replacement service is not offered for replacement items. ***
Delivery of Goods:
Tracking Numbers: Due to the multiple warehouses we ship from throughout the country, you may receive your tracking number prior to delivery, during the delivery process or after your delivery has been made.
Signature Required: We do not request signature for deliveries from our warehouse, however with some of our manufacturers a signature is required, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is always at the discretion of your UPS or FedEx delivery person. FedEx and UPS will try 3 attempts to deliver and leave notice, consumer is responsible to contact shipping carrier to obtain delivery or pick up. Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a FedEx/UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.
Ship To Address: If an order has been shipped to address given to us at during checkout and found incorrect during the delivery process and reaching a delivery exception; if delivery intercept is required to change or modify, add to or change the delivery address, we and our manufacturers reserve the right to charge actual reship fee and a $10.00 delivery intercept fees charged by the shipping carriers, this also applies to all items offered with free shipping or discounted shipping.
Note: Customer will be notified to contact UPS and or FedEx to either update and or pick up the package at a shipping carriers terminal if applicable, customer is responsible for all reshipping charges and intercept fee to change and or modify address unless address was incorrect due to our or our manufacturer's error.
Weather Delays and Acts of God: our shipping carriers cannot control weather and acts of god, if exception arises; *see below Exception policy.
If a delivery exception occurs, you may be notified by email, you will be contacted by the shipping carrier (door tag, email, or phone call) to arrange delivery or pick up. Here are helpful numbers for your reference. UPS: 1-800-742-5877, FedEx 1-800-463-3339, USPS: 1-800-ASK-USPS
UPS / FedEx Address corrections - Once an order has shipped and there is need of a address change we can request an Address Correction. UPS / FedEx charges $11.00 for the intercept, and there are additional shipping costs.
The customer will be responsible for ALL change of address costs.
We cannot guarantee a package address change can be issued once an item has shipped from ours or our suppliers warehouses.
Undeliverable or Refused Orders:
Should an item be found undeliverable based on the address you provide or refused, credit will be issued for the item, less 20% restocking fee, and a less 2 way shipping deduction for charges incurred.