|Distance Selling Regulations and Returns/Refunds Policy:
1. Please note that we guarantee to refund your purchase price if the watch is returned in the 14-day cooling off period as required by the distance regulations. However, you must notify us of your intention to cancel the transaction and return the watch, by email and/or in writing at the latest, 14-days from receipt of the watch.
2. Once you receive the watch and associated paper-work (with distance selling regulations relating to Vintage Watch Store, and you the customer), the 14-day cooling off period starts. If we do not hear from you by the end of this period, then the right to return the watch is no longer then covered by law and is discretionary to us the Company, and we give an additional grace period of 30 days.
3.You are responsible (the buyer) to return the watch at your expense and the watch must be in the same condition it was sent out in and well packed and sent via registered, insured and trackable post. This must include any guarantee paper-work supplied by us with the watch, to the address as specified and given both in paper-work sent with the watch, and also given on the eBay auction web-site (if purchased from there and not our own web-site). We will also confirm this in writing by email as required. On receipt of the watch in the same condition as it was sent out in, we will then issue a full refund, as soon as possible and normally within 24-48 hours.
4. All of our auctions and web-site clearly state that we give a full after sales service and for mechancial watches this is six months world-wide. The only restriction being if you accidentally damage or break the watch, and then we will do our best to repair/restore your watch back to good condition again, but please note that such work is chargeable. If you later to decide to return the watch for a refund, the costs of any repairs undertaken will not be refunded.
5. if you decide to request a return of the watch after the 14-day period as specifed by law, and provided agreement is reached, then there will be a re-stocking charge of 40%. This includes our handling charges and costs to have the watch re-serviced by our watch maker and a new mechanical guarantee issued with the watch.
6. Please do note that if a full refund for the original cost of the watch is given and the watch is not returned, full and appropriate measures, will be taken to recover our property or the purchase price.