Hongkong Post holiday arrangements for Lunar New Year 2017
On January 28, the first day of LNY, one mail collection will be made for the posting boxes of the General Post Office, Kowloon Central Post Office and Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office. From January 29 to 31, one mail collection will be made for the posting boxes of the General Post Office and the Airport Post Office.For more information, customers may visit Hongkong Post's website at www.hongkongpost.hk or call the Hongkong Post enquiry hotline at 2921 2222.
Hongkong Post announced today (January 20) the postal service arrangements for the Lunar New Year (LNY) holidays from January 28 to 31. No mail delivery will be provided. The General Post Office and the Airport Post Office will open from January 29 to 31. The business hours of these two post offices will be from 9am to 5pm and 8am to 5pm respectively. General postal services will be provided. Details of the services available will be advertised at the respective post offices. All other post offices will be closed.
- We accept Paypal .
- Payment should be completed within 7 days after
- Item will be dispatched in 48 hours after payment received and usually you may receive it in 7~14 business days if no delay on Custom clearing.
- Item will be shipped from Hong Kong by air In order to speed up the delivery.
- Shipping and handing fee would also be the same if ship to Worldwide.
- We are friendly and easy going, please e-mail us if you have any questions.
View: All Items
Your search returned 0 items.
Try these alternatives:
- See all items in this store
- Have you selected to search with title and description? If you haven't, try to use this filter and might get more results.