Small Business Phone Systems
A small business phone system from Avaya will make sure every call gets through to the right person in your office in a fast and professional manner. Help your office enhance customer service and increase productivity while protecting your bottom line. A small business phone system processor like the Partner Phone System or One-X Quick Edition have a wide range of built-in features that can be easily tailored to meet your unique communications needs.
Available Phone Systems for Small Businesses (below)
(a) One-X Quick Edition Phone System
The Avaya One-X Quick Edition VOIP Systems deliver industry-leading communications capabilities to small and branch offices. The VOIP systems supports everything from basic voice to Internet access, all from a single platform - helping to make it highly cost effective and easy to install, service, maintain, and grow. The Avaya One-X Quick Edition VOIP Systems have been designed to meet the communications needs of small businesses. It's flexible and scalable, and can grow as your company grows, up to 20 lines can be added.
The Demo Link Could not be placed here. Please go to our site at:
PC Editor's Choice Magazines Review
One-X Quick Edition is PC Magazines Editors' Choice.
Read the review here
Avaya uses software from newly acquired Nimcat Networks to create a much improved peer-to-peer phone system for smaller VoIP networks. Unlike earlier versions of this SIP-based phone system, Avaya’s phones offer improved management and more features. Forthcoming support for integration with SIP, PBX, and service provider phone systems will fill a gap in peer-to-peer systems.
Benefits to Branch Offices
- For small branches of larger enterprises with less than 20 users, Avaya one-X Quick Edition provides a cost effective way for IT / Telecom Managers to rapidly deploy head office functionality in remote sites.
- Simple installation - Quicker onsite installation process, reduces or eliminates the need for onsite technical support.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - with the elimination of centralized servers install, ongoing management and maintenance is reduced, eliminating associated costs.
- Extend Headquarters Functionality - deployment of business features such as voicemail, conferencing, and auto attendant means increased branch office productivity.
Benefits for Small Businesses
- For small businesses of less than 20 users, the Avaya one-X™ Quick Edition provides a cost effective way to get access to large enterprise features at a fraction of the cost.
- Scalable - Simply purchase telephones as they are needed, keeping costs down and allowing small businesses grow quickly and easily.
- Simple Installation - simply plug the phones in to the LAN and they automatically find and backup each other.
- Productivity - Intelligent communications enhance small business productivity through increased collaboration and communication.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - with the elimination of centralized server installation charges, ongoing management and maintenance fees are reduced; all there is to support are the telephones and the software that makes it all possible.
(b) Partner Phone System
Partner Advanced Communications System (ACS) was developed to meet the small business needs for more powerful systems that are easy to use and upgrade.
It grows up to 40 telephones and 15 outside lines. The Partner has all of the features you want, plus you can add voicemail. This gives you the flexibility to easily extend your Partner system as your needs change.
In the past, the small business had to get a large phone system just to get the additional features that were provided with those larger systems; not anymore! The power and flexibility of the Partner ACS are enhanced by the ease with which customers can upgrade the system software as more features become available using optional state-of-the-art PCMCIA PC cards that slide into the main processor.
Partner ACS systems deliver reliable communications capability that you and your business will use long into the future. The Partner telephone system delivers the features you want and expect in a communications system. Use it with your choice of telephone sets made specifically for Partner communications systems and you'll have all the call controls you need.
Partner ACS can also connect most business phones, modems, fax machines, credit card readers, and other communications equipment directly to the ACS, without any special adapters or help from an service technician.
Partner grows so nothing goes to waste. You can continue to use your original system processor along side additional modules for up to 15 lines and 40 telephones.
For backup at those times when you can't get to every call right away, make sure callers get through to your business with Automatic System Answer (ASA). It can automatically answer calls with a friendly greeting and send each caller to an available employee or phone extension.
Be responsive to customers 24 hours a day, with one of the voice mail options available. Greet callers with your personalized recording and access their messages anywhere, at anytime, from a touch tone phone.
When your out of the office, have your Partner voice mail system automatically call you at any phone number to alert you to a new message in your mailbox by using the outcalling feature. The system can dial up to five numbers in turn, such as your cell phone first, then your car phone, home office, home phone and pager. When you receive a call from the system, you can log directly into your voice mailbox and retrieve the message on the spot from anywhere.