I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not and you wish to return something for a refund, please read my policy below:
- You must notify me within 3 days of receipt of the item by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am not responsible for losses or damage in return shipping, so you may want to select a trackable method and/or insurance, especially for very valuable items.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and your original shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Any shipping discounts applied to your original order will be recharged and deducted from your refund unless you are keeping enough of your items that you would still qualify for the discount.
- The only exception to the above (except for the 3 day notification) is if I have misrepresented an item in the listing or made an error in your order.
I am human and occasionally make mistakes, but I am committed to making it right with my customers, so please do not leave negative feedback until you have given me a chance to address your concerns!