|If you share my love of rescuing vintage treasures, you have come to the right place. I offer a wide variety of vintage jewelry, including Victorian, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Bakelite, Designer Rhinestones, Cufflinks, Retro, Boho, Mod, Mid-Century, Modernist, Sterling, Mexican Silver|
|Do you like your vintage jewelry quirky, elegant, playful or dazzling? I
have a large selection of all types of antique and vintage jewelry and
add more inventory often. I have done the legwork for you, and with a click of a button you can accessorize your wardrobe to match your personality or find a personalized gift for someone special.|
Visit my storefront for a more in-depth look at my varied inventory, or browse the categories to the left.
Hide all subcategories
- Sets, Parures, Demis (100)
- Sterling, 800 Silver or Copper (156)
- Necklaces, Pendants (216)
- Bracelets (68)
- Brooches, Pins, Clips, Buckles (269)
- Designer or Signed Jewelry (264)
- Rings (34)
- Earrings (114)
- Jewelry-Gold-Cameo- Gems-Pearl (5)
- Unsigned Jewelry by Style (372)
- Art Deco, Period or Revival (19)
- Art Nouveau or Edwardian (12)
- Bakelite, Lucite, Celluloid, (93)
- Charms, Lockets, Names (9)
- Damascene, Toledoware (6)
- Enamel, Painted, Transfer (30)
- Glass Beads, Faux Pearls, Bead (56)
- Goldtone or Silvertone Classic (3)
- Holiday, Christmas (1)
- Mod, Modernist, Mid Century (5)
- NA, Mexican (Non-sterling) (1)
- Patriotic, Military (2)
- Rhinestones, Figural or Flower (19)
- Rhinestones, Other (50)
- Stones or Natural Materials (10)
- Tribal, Chunky, Boho (15)
- Victorian, Period or Revival (41)
- Fraternal, Military, Service (9)
- Cufflinks, Tie Pins, Men's (22)
- Accessories (22)
- Vintage accessories (11)
- Vintage knick knacks (2)
- Vintage Paper/Ephemera (1)
- Collectibles (9)
- Other (7)
I aim to deliver 5 star service and make your shopping experience pleasurable. I strive to describe accurately, ship promptly, package safely and communicate efficiently.
I add new treasures weekly, so check back often or add me to your list of favorite sellers. If you are searching for something in particular, feel free to ask me. I just might have it.
|Click to Enlarge in Place||
|In some ways these pieces of jewelry seem very different from each other. But they all have one thing in
common--they pack plenty of punch and will add dramatic flair to your
If you like your jewelry bold, there is a quite a selection for you in the vintage market.
Whether you like your vintage accessories in the form of dazzling
rhinestones, chunky multi-strand faux pearls, gemstones, glitzy bling or Egyptian
Revival dangles, you can find unique choices when you shop vintage.
It can be a bit tricky to search because many different keywords could be used to describe the pieces.
If you search on ebay as (bold, dramatic, chunky, large, big, runway) it should return any listing with one of those words in the title. The key is using the parenthesis. Without those, ALL of the words would have to be in the title.
|Bold jewelry can come in many different materials, eras and styles.
Bakelite and other early plastic is often chunky. Early 20th century sterling charm bracelets have nostalgic charm and can be loaded for a dramatic effect.
Multi-strand necklaces and chunky beads can be colorful and playful plastic or glass beads or even gemstones. They can also have a touch of elegance with faux pearls.
Huge rhinestones or wide thermoset chunks are other materials that are sometimes in runway type jewelry.
Sterling and copper both make bold statements, especially when embellished with enamel.
|Looking for a statement piece or conversation starter?
All types of jewelry come in bold flavors--including rings, bracelets, earrings, brooches, necklaces, sets and even cufflinks.
Fur Clips can be quite large also and can be used as a pendant or enhancer, but you have to watch out for those fangs. Ouch!