Womens Fashion Attire, Open 24 hours, 7 days a Week
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Womens Fashion Attire offers brand new designer apparel and footwear from major manufacturers and upscale department stores at a fraction of the retail price. We work directly with some of the largest retailers in Australia to bring you the name brands that are famous for their quality and style. We guarantee all items are authentic or your money back! Womens Fashion Attire is a registered business. All prices are GST inclusive.
Important Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due within 3 days of purchase if bought via Auction or Best Offer.
- All other purchases require immediate payment via paypal.
- Should you wish to pay via bank deposit, please contact us for further instructions.
- Each additonal item is $3* postage (*excluding shoes, boots and coats) as long as all purchases are completed within 48 hours and all items are checked out through Ebay in one order. Postage is calculated as the highest amount plus $3* each aditional item.
- Should we have a sale in store, the BEST OFFER option is NOT available as items are generally reduced lower than the best offer price.
- Platinum Express post is available upon checkout, otherwise all items are sent via registered Eparcel post. NO OTHER POSTAGE METHOD IS AVAILABLE, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
- Layby is available on orders over $400 ( this does NOT include free postage, please email us for terms and conditions).
- We happily ship overseas, however only via REGISTERED and INSURED post. All overseas payments must be made via paypal.
- We are happy to exchange items for you. Fees of $5 per item are charged which includes repacking / restocking / relisting.
- Return postage of $10 is also charged for the first item and $3 each additional item.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days for an exchange. All exchange and postage fees will be payable by you the customer via paypal via our invoice on reciept of your exchange request.
- We do NOT offer refunds under any circumstances.
- Pick up is NOT available, please do not ask.
- Platinum Express post is available on checkout should you require expedited postage, HOWEVER THIS IS NOT FREE.
- This offer is only valid within Australia.
- INSURANCE is NOT included and recommended for all orders. Should you wish to take out insurance please contact us and we will send you an invoice.
The Feedback mechanism is an important aspect of the eBay experience and helps make the eBay community a safer and more friendly place to shop. I hope that your experience of shopping with us is a pleasant one, and we hope that you leave us 5 STAR feedback.
If you have a less-than-positive experience of shopping with us, please don't leave neutral or negative feedback without first contacting us to resolve the problem - as this can severely affect our business. We believe there's no such thing as a problem that cannot be resolved. We want you to get in touch. We're only an email away.
******AN EXCHANGE WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE EXCHANGE FORM BEING INCLUDED WITH THE RETURN, NO EXEPTIONS! IT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU*******
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and we take great care to ensure items are described and photographed as accurately as possible. However if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition with tags attached within 7 days of the date you received the item and we will gladly exchange the item for you* (note: original delivery and return delivery costs, will still be payable by you the customer).
We highly recommend you have the return item / s sent back either registered post or express post as they have tracking numbers and we wont be held responsible should the parcel go missing.
- Please note we do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- Returns must be returned in original condition with tags attached.
- (NO TAGS = NO EXCHANGE)
- Items not returned within 7 days, will be considered accepted by you.
- Items returned after 7 days or that do not meet our returns policy will be sent back to you without exchange.
- If you would like to exchange an item please print a copy of the form below and indicate your requirements on it.
- An exchange is subject to stock availability so please include an alternative as we may have sold out of your first choice.
- Your replacement item MUST be of equal or greater value than the item you are returning and have a BUY IT NOW price.
- Should an item that you are returning been bought during a sale, if the exchange item is not on sale, you are eligable only for a credit of the purchased item price amount towards your exchange.
- You will be sent a Paypal invoice for any balance due on your exchange upon reciept of your returned item.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT SELF ADDRESSED RETURN BAGS!
We prefer payment via bank deposit / internet transfer however we do also accept payment methods such as Paypal and Money Orders.
If paying by Money Order please note the Payee is MARINA KOGAN. Don't forget to also include your details on the back of the money order so we know who it is from.
Please note however we do NOT accept personal / business cheques or bank cheques.
We post overseas, unless specified in the listing we will ship most items almost anywhere in the world.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE VIA PAYPAL FOR ALL OVERSEAS ORDERS
Postage is unfortunatley expensive to send overseas. We only send via registered, insured and trackable post.
If you do NOT agree to these terms, please do NOT bid as these prices are not negotiable.
Each additional item paid and shipped in the same transaction is $5.
lay-by terms and conditions
Womens Fashion Attire offer layby's. Generally they are available for 4 weeks with 25% payable weekly. If you are purchasing more than $800 we are able to offer an extended payment option, however this needs to be agreed before the initial payment. The initial deposit of the layby is always 25% no matter how long the layby is for.
Under the Australian Consumer Law there is a 50% termination charge, should the purchaser wish to cancel a lay-by agreement. If the lay-by payments paid do not cover the termination charge, Womens Fashion Attire can recover the outstanding amount as a debt.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, Womens Fashion Attire have the right to cancel a lay-by agreement if the buyer has breached a term of the agreement such as missing a scheduled payment, the above 50% termination charges also apply.
Items are posted Monday, Wednesday and Friday .
You have the option of two postage methods, Australia Post Registered E-Parcel or Platinum Express Post..
WE DO NOT OFFER PICK UP, ALL ITEMS ARE POSTED FROM A WAREHOUSE WITH NO PUBLIC ACCESS.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
Our postal charges are stipulated within the item listing and include the price of order processing, packaging, and delivery.
We try to keep charges to a minimum and do not deliberately profit from these charges. By making a purchase or bid, you accept these charges.
Express post is available, however payment must be made via bank deposit. All payments made via paypal will be sent via Australia Post registered e-parcel. This is a policy inforced by Ebay and Paypal.
Womens Fashion Attire uses Australia Post E PARCEL to ship your order. This allows both the seller and buyer to track their order directly online at http://ausposttracking.com.au/
Each parcel carries a barcode address label, which is scanned at several points during the delivery process.
Parcels are collected from our warehouse by Australia Post each afternoon and taken to our local parcel centre . Here, the parcels are checked and a scan event is created. This will usually happen the evening your parcel is dispatched or early the next day.
Insurance is NOT INCLUDED with E PARCEL, however can be added if you wish.
Additional insurance cover separately is at the rate of $4.80 per hundred dollars of cover.
Eparcel Delivery Times
**Please note eparcel orders to SA & WA takes approx 7 days for delivery**
The parcel contractor in your area will attempt to deliver your parcel. If no one is at the delivery address to receive the parcel a card should be left advising that the parcel can be collected from the nearest post office.
If after a week you have still not recieved your parcel, we recommend you contact your local post office to enquire if it is there as 99% of the time, the lovely mail man has not bothered to leave you a card.
If you still have no luck, please email us and we will supply you with a tracking number.
A signature is required on delivery or pick up of the parcel.
Please note we process and dispatch orders Monday Wednesday & Friday ONLY
|From Womens Fashion Attire to||Applicable Postcodes||Delivery Standard (Business Days)|
|Geelong + Ballarat||3214-3220;3350;3353-3356||3|
|QLD Country Near||4230-4299;4308-4499;4576-4689||3|
|QLD Country Far||4690-4899||3|
|WA Country Near||6206-6699||5|
|WA Country Far||6700-6799||5|
Whilst this is extremely rare, unfortunately parcels do sometimes get lost in transit even registered parcels. If your item does become lost-in-transit we will work with you and the delivery service to track and hopefully trace your parcel and will always maintain contact with you until an outcome is reached.
We ALWAYS obtain proof of postage and this information is kept on file, should the need arise. Please note as we post via registered post, I would like to emphasize lost items are VERY rare but we HIGHLY recommend you take out insurance for a few additional dollars to be on the safe side.