1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from us prior to the return of any merchandise. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned at your expense.
2. Defective returns are eligible for return only within 3 weeks from our invoice date. After 3 weeks, all products must be referred to the manufacturer for authorized warranty repair. (Some manufacturers may have stricter return policies.) Eligible returns will be credited at purchase price or current selling, which ever is lower. Original freight does not qualify for credit on defective returns however, replacement orders will be shipped out prepaid.
3. All returns must be shipped prepaid freight at your expense with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the box.
4. Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging.
5. Factory sealed product in re-sellable condition may be returned at our discretion. Re-sellable products authorized for return will be credited at the current our selling price less a 20% restocking fee.
6. Returns not received complete (ie; missing parts or manufacturer's box/packing) will not be credited and will be sent back at your expense.
7. Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any re-stock fee. Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return credit. Credit will be processed 5 business days after receipt of merchandise from us.
8. Sale of closeout items are final. Only defective closeout items may be returned for credit as per normal our policies.
NOTE: Non-defective merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fees of: 20%