Before you leave a dissatisfied feedback, please contact me to resolve your issue. I would appreciate the opportunity to turn a negative experience into a positive one.
Payment by PayPal is expected immediately after purchase (unless an adjustment is being made on an invoice). If you live in Florida, PayPal will add sales tax based on your zip code at the time of payment.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Refunds are issued for unworn pieces returned within 14 days of ship date; return shipping is paid by the customer; listing, selling and PayPal fees will be deducted from refund. Defect/workmanship repairs free within 60 days of ship date.
Not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- Domestic US States & Territories: Items will ship within 24 hours Monday-Friday after receipt of payment. Packages weighing 13 ounces or less will ship via standard domestic First Class US Mail (3-5 days). Packages weighing 14 ounces or more will ship Priority Mail (1-3 days). Insurance available for an additional $2.00.
- International Mail: Items will ship within 48 hours Monday-Friday after receipt of payment. Packages will be mailed via International Priority Mail (7-10 days) which provides free insurance up to $250.00. Purchaser responsible for knowing any special customs requirements for shipping to their country.
All items are beautifully packaged for gifting wrapped in organza bags. Items containing silver will be packaged with non-tarnish strips.
- Be sure to provide desired initials for initial bracelets at time of order.
- If you don't see the color, size or design you want, please contact me and I will work hard to accommodate your needs.
CHILDREN'S BRACELET SIZING
To get the correct size, measure your child's wrist tightly, then add 1/2 to 1 inch.
- Newborns - 4.25 inches
- 3-6 Months - 4.5 inches
- 6-12 Months - 4.75 inches
- 12-24 Months - 5.0 inches
- 2 Years - 5.5 inches
- 3-4 Years - 5.75 inches
- 4-5 Years - 6.0 inches
- 6-7 Years - 6.5 inches
WARNING: All children's jewelry pose choking hazards and should be closely supervised by adults to avoid accidents.