We do everything we can to make shipping quick, easy, and painless.
- Free Shipping : Most items offer a free shipping option to addresses in the continental U.S.
- Quick Shipping : More than 85 percent of our orders ship within one business day.
- Secure Shipping : You will receive a tracking number the day your item ships.
- Reliable Carriers : We ship via Fedex and the U.S. Postal Service.
Carriers and Delivery Times
|Standard||Takes 2 to 7 days|
|Fedex Home Delivery||Western states take the longest. Fedex Home Delivery delivers Tuesday through Saturday. Valid to continental U.S. only. No P.O. Box or APO/FPO address delivery.|
USPS First Class Mail
|Only for packages that weigh less than one pound. Delivery can take several days.|
|Economy||Takes 3 to 9 days, depending on a variety of factors|
No delivery Sunday or holidays. Great for items under 10 pounds but Fedex Home Delivery can be more cost effective for heavy items.
|Expedited||Takes 2 to 6 days, depending on where the weekend falls|
No delivery Sunday or holidays. Great for items under 3 pounds but can be expensive for heavy items.
|Usually ships via Fedex. No delivery on weekends or holidays. This means that items shipped Thursday arrive Monday. To continental U.S. only -- no P.O. Box, APO/FPO address delivery.|
|Next Day||Takes 1 to 2 business days, depending on what time of day you place your order.|
|Usually ships via Fedex Standard Overnight whcih does not deliver on weekends or holidays. This means that items shipped Friday arrive Monday. To continental U.S. only -- no P.O. Box, APO/FPO address delivery.|
|Please note: Not all items are eligible for all classes of service. Federal regulations prohibit some items from shipping via air. Not responsible for delays caused by holidays, weather, work stoppages, civil unrest, or acts of God.|
|UPS Delivery Restrictions: Please remember that UPS does NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO and similar addresses. If you select UPS for a non-deliveryable address, your item may be delayed or you may be charged more to switch to a different service.|
APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Marshall Islands, etc.
- Lightweight items – such as sunglasses, t-shirts, thermal underwear, shorts and most pants – often ship free to these addresses. Heavier items do not ship free because of the higher costs to ship heavier items to these zones.
- We support our troops and are happy to ship to APO/FPO addresses. APO/FPO packages usually arrive in less than two weeks, depending on military mail and your location. Eceonomy shipping will take longer. Fedex does not ship to APO address, so please select First Class Mail or Priority Mail during checkout. Federal regulations prohibit export of some items, which means that we cannot ship them to APO/FPO addresses.
- We ship to Alaska and Hawaii via the U.S. Postal Service or Fedex 2-Day and overnight. We recommend USPS Priority Mail because it is less expensive than Fedex and arrives in 3 to 7 days.
- We ship to Guam, Marshall Islands and other U.S Protectorates with U.S. zip codes via the U.S. Postal Service. Packages usually arrive in about a week.
Lost or Undelivered Packages
- It is rare, but sometimes we ship a package and even have a tracking number, but the item is never delivered. If this happens, please contact us using the Ask a Question link at the bottom of each listing or toll free at 877-41-DAVES. We will have the carrier trace the package and start an investigation.
- If the tracking number shows that the item was delivered but you have not received the package, you must contact us within two business days of the delivery date to start an investigation. The longer you wait, the less likely that your package will be found.
- If a package is returned to us because the address you provided is not deliverable by that carrier, you will have the option of paying to have it re-shipped to an alternate address or to treat it as a return.
Upgrades and Service Changes
- We reserve the right to:
- Combine multiple orders going to the same person and address into a single package;
- Split orders into multiple packages which may originate from different warehouses and may be delivered on different days;
- Send packages “signature required” or “adult signature required;”
- Upgrade or change your shipping service, at no cost to you, due to existing or threatened work stoppages, better security and trackability (especially for high-value items), availability of different shippers at different warehouses; to comply with carrier requirements and/or federal law; and/or to ensure your item is delivered in a timely manner. For example, many flammable items cannot be carried by air and must be delivered by slower, ground services.