Frequently Asked Questions
- How long has Caroline Tire Co. been in business?
- Caroline Tire has been servicing South Florida for over 25 years.
- Will these tires fit my vehicle?
- We can verify fitment for nearly any application by phone. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.
- Do I have to pay taxes on this item?
- If you are located in Florida, we have to charge state sales tax on any items purchased from us.
- I would like to pay using PayPal; what is your PayPal Email Address?
- Do you have more information about this product?
- We strive to include as much information about our products as possible in each listing. If you are unable to find the information that you need, please feel free to contact us. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.
- How much is shipping and handling?
- Caroline Tire is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous 48 states on every item. We will never charge additional handling fees.
- What shipping methods do you use?
- Caroline Tire ships all products via FedEx Ground within the contiguous 48 states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. We also do not ship to Canada or to any other international location requiring customs paperwork. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.
- Where do you ship from?
- We ship all tires from our warehouse located in South Florida.
- Where is my tracking number?
- A tracking number will typically be assigned to your package within 24 hours of your purchase being finalized. If you do not receive a tracking number, first check your e-mail’s spam folder. If you are still having trouble, feel free to contact us. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.
- When will you ship my item?
- All ordered received before 10AM EST will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 10:00 AM EST will be shipped next day.
- I live close to you -- Can I get a discounted shipping rate?
- Our shipping rates are fixed with our provider (FedEx) and we offer the best shipping prices possible.
- Your description says the tire has been repaired with a patch -- Is this patch safe?
- All of our tires are inspected by qualified professionals. We guarantee that there are no patches in locations that are subject to high amounts of stress and would cause the patch to fail, such as the tire sidewall.
- May I pick my tire up?
- Absolutely. There are no additional fees for picking up your tire in person. In fact, we offer free mounting services on all tires sold. Just make sure to bring confirmation of your receipt with you.
- The tire you have listed has unlisted damage – Are you blind or hoping that I am?
- We inspect our tires prior to listing them for damage and/or defects. Although rare, we do miss things from time to time. If you think that you have received a tire that has unlisted damage, please let us know immediately so that we may fix the issue.
- Where did you get this tire?
- We do not know the history of every tire that enters our inventory.
- Will you leave me feedback for this transaction?
- Yes. We will be happy to leave positive feedback after positive feedback is left for us. Customer experience is our number one ocncern, so please contact us before leaving a neutral or negative feedback. Please allow us the opportunity to fix any issue.
- Do you have a phone number I can call?
- Yes. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.
- Do you accept returns?
- We are committed to customer satisfaction. If you have a problem with your purchase, please contact us immediately. Please refer to the contact page for contact information.