our Return Policy
When bidding on, or buying one or more of our items, the bidder and the buyer have the obligation, and commits him- or herself, to respect, and act to, our return policy.
If the buyer wants to sent the item back, the buyer has the obligation to:
- inform the seller about his or her intention to return the item bought within 3 days after receiving the item
- to ship the item within 7 days after receiving it
- to pack the item as a solid and safe package
- to ship the item with registration, priority, tracking and insurance for loss during shipment
- to pay for the both shipments if the item is as described.
After we, the seller, receive the item back and we can confirm the item returned is the item that was shipped by the seller, and is in the same condition as sold, the saleprice will be returned to the buyer.
- The returnpayment will not include shippingcosts if the item is as described. We check the item before packing and shipping for being as described. We pack with great care and experience. We can not be held responsible for damage or disfunctioning caused by or arised during shipment.
- the shippingprovider PostNL offers insurance for loss of the package during shipment, but not to all countries (for example not for Norway and Mexico)
- The buyer should realize that he/she can not do international internet business without knowing that he/she is taking some risk by ordering shipments, provided by a third party, all over the world. During handling of providers and at Customs, packages and items can be damaged. The seller can not be held responsible for damage caused by providers or Customs
Please contact your postalservice with an official complaint when the box is damaged at the moment of delivery, and take pictures.
Please know that we do our very best to describe the items to the best of our ability and knowledge
We pack the items with great care and responsibility
- sometimes we do not accept returns, because we do not know for sure about, for example: age, origin, working condition, for we are no connoisseurs or experts on these subjects. The buyer will have to judge for himself concerning age and land of origin.
- sometimes we do not accept returns, for example if items are not numbered or easy exchangeable.
- when we add to the description: selling "as is" or “no garantees” - that means no returns are accepted