MULI-IMPACT SXP VS EPS
Surface-activated expanded Polypropylene
a patented multi-impact helmet technology that is ideal for the aggressive riding style of
action sports athletes.
When EPS helmets take a hard hit, the foam liner
compresses and stays compressed, losing most of its impact-absorbing properties.
Because multi-impact SXP has built-in rebound control, once the helmet liner has been compressed, multi-impact SXP memory kicks in and the liner rebounds to its original shape, maintaining its impact-absorbing qualities.
What’s the secret? Memory!
Multi-impact SXP technology uses a patented Surface Activation Process to offer consumers unprecedented multiple-impact
protection in a lightweight helmet.
Pro-tec multi-impact SXP helmets are the only lightweight, multi-impact helmets to be CPSC-approved, and deliver the
style and fit our customers demand.
Multi-impact SXP liners can be found on our B2 and Ace helmets.
EPS liners can be found on our Classic helmet.
Multi-Impact SXP Certified Liners
• Patented multi-impact material that is ideal for aggressive riding style.
• Multi-impact SXP liners have built in rebound control. Once the liners have been compressed,
multi-impact SXP memory kicks in and the liner rebounds, maintaining its impact absorbing qualities.
• Multi-impact SXP are the only lightweight multi impact helmets to be CE/CPSC certified and still
deliver the style and fit that customers deserve.
• Multi-impact SXP liners can be found in our B2 and Ace helmets
• Low profile and light in weight, EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports.
• EPS liners are not multi impact, but they do meet CE/CPSC standards.
• EPS liners can be found in our Classic, Cyphon, Shovelhead 2, and Auger helmets.
• Low profile and light weight, the 2 Stage foam liner allows for a snug and comfortable fit.
• 2 Stage foam liners do not meet certification standards for action sports helmets.
• 2 Stage foam liners can be found in our Classic Skate, B2 Skate, Ace Skate, Bucky Lasek Skate,
and Classic Full Cut Skate helmets.
TOP OF PAGE
TOP OF PAGE
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PADS
If you are between sizes on pads it is best to choose the larger size especially if you intend to wear over clothing.
TOP OF PAGE