INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING "SKINS"
1. Unpack your Skin and inspect it for damage. Contact us at the information below if you find any problems.
2. Clean the unit's surface as thoroughly as possible. Use rubbing alchol on a lint-free cloth to remove any grease, hand-oils or other contaminates that may disrupt the adhesive on the skin. Most issues of non-sticking are due to some type of oil or grease that is on the unit PRIOR to installation. Use only enough rubbing alchol to clean the surface of the unit. Do NOT get the unit "wet" (always be careful when using any liquid around any electronics).
3. Peel away any portions of the Skin that are NOT going to be used and discard.
4. Gently peel one piece of the Skin from the paper liner being careful NOT to let the adhesive side touch anything including the Skin itself.
5. Once the proper placement is determined begin applying the Skin to the surface using your fingers or the side of your thumb starting from one corner and working your way across the surface.
6. If a piece is not going on straight, you can gently lift it back up, being careful not to stretch it from it's original size.
7. If installed slowly and carefully, there should be NO airbubbles left under the skin. Any air that may become trapped under the skin during installation will go away in time. Any larger bubbles can either be released using a pin to let the air escape out of the edge of the bubble and then apply pressure using your fingers to push the trapped air out of the tiny pin-hole.
Graphics Depot, Inc. / HiTechSkins
5499 Perry Drive - Suite H
Waterford, MI 48329