Before returning any item, you must Contact Us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are Mon-Friday 8am-5pm eastern standard time
All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned product returned. RMA form will be sent via email or by fax and should be completed entirety to insure prompt service.
You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you have received an authorization number from Lenrom .
RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and include a packing list with a copy of the original invoice or it may be refused, unopened and returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURERS BOX
The RMA Returns must be returned to Lenrom within ten (10) days after the RMA number has been issued. Returns made after this period will be subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
The RMA Returns MUST BE 100% Complete, UPC Number Intact ,PACKAGED IN ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL DOCUMENTATION,MANUALS AND ACCESSORIES and Warranty Cards NOT filled out.
A return will not be processed, or an additional restocking fee may be assessed in the event ANY item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package.
Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and return policy will NOT BE HONORED in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged from misuse, abuse or negligence.
No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number from Lenrom . All returns will be processed after they arrive at our facility and will be fully inspected before an exchange is issued.
The following criteria will be followed in rejecting returns and refusing credit:
- Products which are improperly packaged
- Products returned in a non-qualified shipping container
- Packages affixed with counterfeit label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering
- Products with any standard certification labels removed (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code)
- Products or packages with barcode label removed
- Products with SERIAL NUMBER which does not match SERIAL NUMBER on package or invoice (Lenrom maintains serial number tracking)
- DAMAGE: Cracked components or damage to any circuit boards
- DAMAGE: Any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting
- DAMAGE: Torn or punctured tape seals
- DAMAGE: Loose, damaged or removed screws/fasteners
- Product Categories: CPU, notebooks and other items so labeled with a security seal will not be accepted for return
Under normal operation, RMA Returns will be repaired/replaced with new parts within 10 days after receipt at Lenrom then returned to customer.
NOTE:Customer is responsible for paying all return shipping to deliver product to our facility. Collect freight will be charged-back to/deducted from customerÃ‚â€™s refund amount
Send all returns via a shipping method that can be tracked with a proof of delivery/delivery confirmation (UPS/FedEx/USPS Priority Mail with delivery tracking). Insurance is recommended.
Rebates - Products offering mail-in-rebates are non-returnable to Lenrom once the rebates have been filed for. Be sure that the product is working and that you intend to keep the product before filing for rebates. Products missing UPC codes from the box are also NOT returnable and will be REJECTED .
If you have any questions please contact us using eBay contact form BEFORE removing the UPC code from your product.
back to top