The M2Cmart Returns Made EasyWe want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at M2Cmart store. When you need to return an item to the manufacturer, please follow the easy steps listed below to make sure your return is handled promptly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT: M2Cmart is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. M2Cmart offers marketplace platform for manufacturer, which is the actual seller who makes dealing with buyers. M2Cmart has no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items. M2Cmart does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. All the policies and warranties applied on this website is liable by the manufacturer.
M2Cmart Return Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items sold by GMC manufacturers over M2Cmart store within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of non-buyer’s error or defective product. Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is returned to M2Cmart. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for M2Cmart to process your return request.
- There is a restocking fee of 15% on opened box item for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number. One RMA number can only be issued for one order. If you have different items from different orders, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return.
- You must return the product to our warehouse within 15 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA.
- Physically damaged items cannot be returned. If damaged upon arrival, you have the right to refuse the order. Please email us to report damages.
- Replacements and exchanges are changes made to the original order and will not count as "new" order.
- All clearance products (e.g. refurbished items, new items and open-box items) purchased from M2Cmart store will not be accepted for returns.
Our Return Policy is updated occasionally, but rest assured that the listed policy at the time you purchase your product will apply even if that product’s policy is changed after you buy it.
4 easy steps to prepare the return for your order:
- Create an RMA for your item
Your item needs to be returned with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so we can identify it. You can request an RMA form through email to acquire an RMA number. Please contact us by email if you have a return request. We will reply you with an RMA form. You will acquire an RMA number after filling in information of the RMA form and sending it back to us.
- Package the item
Once your RMA Request Form is completed, we will send a return shipping label which containing an RMA number via email within 2 business days. Please print the label and affix it to your package. See instructions printed on the return label for drop-off locations.
All items must be returned in new or unused condition and boxed up in original packaging. All accessories in the original shipment must be included (i.e. equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, security seals, etc.). A copy of the packing slip must accompany all returns.
- Send the item to M2Cmart Ship to the following address:
ATTN: [Your RMA Number]
11500 80th Ave
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- Special handling for oversize item(s)
If you are returning an item that weighs over 130 pounds or exceeds 108 inches in length, or exceeds 165 inches in girth, we will arrange a specialty shipper to pick up your item(s). Please leave your“Contact Number” and “Preferable Pick Up Time” when you submit RMA Request Form. If you have any other questions, please contact us by email.
M2Cmart Refund PolicyWe inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. We refund the full cost of the merchandise and all original shipping charges if your return is a result of non-buyer’s error or defective product.
If the return is not a result of non-buyer’s error and you initiate a return of an unopened item within 10 days of delivery, we refund the full cost of the merchandise minus the original shipping charge and actual return shipping fees.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on opened box item for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. For the opened box item, shipping fees are not refundable. We offer Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.
You can expect your refund within four weeks of shipping your package back to us. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing from your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and we issue refunds based on your original method of payment.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Non-buyer’s Error Defective items, items damaged upon receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. Your shipping charges will be waived. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will be apply.
IMPORTANT: When returning packages, it is solely the customer's responsibility to report all physical damages to the item(s) being sent back prior to the shipment as the shipper may be held responsible for any and all non-reported damages. It is the shipper's responsibility to ensure the integrity of the package as well as the proper delivery of the package to the correct location and agrees to take responsibility for any and all losses and/or damages to the package returned improperly.
Return FAQHow long will it take for me to receive refund once I return an item?
Refund processing time may vary depending on the item and reason for the return but generally you will receive the refund within 7 to 10 business days once the returned item is received and met all following criteria:
How do I report a damaged or defective product?
- Return with RMA number clearly identified in shipping label or on package.
- Return with all original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents, and packaging.
- Commodity number along with retail package.
- No physical damage caused by customer.
Please email us as soon as possible upon discovering any damage or defect with an item ordered online. All damages should be reported within 10 days of delivery.
Is it mandatory to have an RMA number in order to return a product to M2Cmart?
Yes. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number within the applicable Return Policy period. M2Cmart will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. M2Cmart must receive the returned items within this timeframe. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned item.
May I exchange my RMA’d item for a different product?
No. Unfortunately, we do not exchange RMA items for different items. We will only replace an RMA’d item with an identical replacement item of the same make and model.
Are original and return shipping charges refundable?
M2Cmart will not reimburse original shipping charges or return shipping charges for items that are returned due to purchaser regret. We will, however refund these charges in cases where the return is a result of a shipping error or if the item arrives damaged or defective.
When and why are restocking fees applied? How much is deducted when a return is subject to a restocking fee?
There is a restocking fee of 15% on opened box item for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer Replacement without any restocking fee to support customers who have received a defective product.
If I have a question about my return, who do I contact?
If at any time you have questions about your return of items purchased on M2Cmart store, please email us.