1. Do you combine shipping on multiple purchases?
The replacement parts we offer ship from a number of warehouses in different states, therefore it is not possible to combine shipping.
2. Do you offer local pickup or replacement parts?
We do not offer local pickup of replacement parts.
3. Will you ship to a PO Box.
We require a complete street address to ship parts to. We will not ship to a PO Box.
4. Do you ship internationally, and to Alaska and Hawaii?
No, at this time we can only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
5. Are shipments insured?
All shipments are automatically covered for $ 100.00 in insurance. Additional insurance can be purchased when you complete your checkout.
6. What is Mel-co Parts return policy?
Unused and uninstalled parts in the original packaging, along with a copy of the original order number and your email address may be returned to Mel-co Parts for refund. Returned parts must be received by Mel-co Parts within 90 days of your order date. A refund will be issued for the part(s) plus any applicable sales tax, excluding shipping charges.