All items are guaranteed to be as pictured and as described. Returns are accepted and refunds gladly given upon receipt of merchandise and after passing inspection. A 10% re-stocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
General Guidelines for Returns/Exchanges:
- All requests for return must be made in writing and postmarked within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
- A return authorization (RA) number is required on all returns.
- No returns without prior written authorization.
- Item must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed and with tags attached.
- Refund will be for the sale price only. Shipping is non-refundable.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please contact me if you have any questions about an item you have received. Underwear is not returnable or exchangeable for hygenic reasons. (This excludes bras.) Swimwear is not returnable or exchangeable once its tags and hygienic stickers are removed.
How do I return or exchange an item?
If you wish to return an item, please follow these instructions. If you haven't already done so, please read the return & exchange policy (above) first.
- Please Contact Me to request an RA number.
- You will receive an email reply containing instructions and a Return Form. Please print and complete the form and include it in your returned package.
- Upon receipt of the package, the item will be inspected to ensure the condition is still new, unwashed and unworn with all original tags attached and free from odors and pet hair.
- The return/exchange will be processed. If you are requesting a refund, please allow 2 days of receipt to credit your refund to your original method of payment. I will send you a confirmation email.
Exchanges: I am happy to waive the 10% restocking fee if you choose to apply the returned item's purchase price as a "store credit" towards a new item.
Exchanges: The Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost associated with the new item and any difference in cost if the new item is more than the returned item. For example: if a returned dress is $35 and the new dress is $40, the Buyer is responsible for $5 + shipping.
Exchanges: Multiple returns are welcomed and in the instance of an exchange with multiple items, the restocking fee is waived if the same number of items are exchanged. For example: if a Buyer returns 2 items, and 2 new items are exchanged, then the restocking fee is waived. However, if a Buyer returns 3 items and exchanges them for 1 item, the remaining 2 items (of greater cost) will be subject to the 10% restocking fee.
How do I determine the right size for me?
For each clothing item, I have included sizing information based on your pre-pregnancy size. Maternity clothes are generally cut to accomodate up to 30 pounds of extra weight. If you expect your weight gain to exceed that -- for instance if you are carrying twins -- you should adjust your size accordingly.
I typically include detailed measurements in inches. Hopefully that will help you out, however, If you need additional information or help deciding the right size for you, feel free to Contact Me.
Why do I need to pay sales tax if I live in California?
Great question! As a seller residing in California, I am required by the California sales tax laws to report the applicable tax for my taxable sales. At the end of each year, I am also required by law to pay this tax to the State of California.
Buyers living outside of California are not required to pay CA Sales Tax at this time. Please note that the California tax laws are currently being reviewed, so this may change in the future.
How do I add you to My Favorites?
I would be honored to be added as a favorite seller! Click to have me added to your favorites list.
How do I subscribe to your store newsletter?
Occassionally, I send out special promotion and sales announcements to my newsletter subscribers. If you wish to be added, sign up for my email newsletter by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites.
How do I unsubscribe from your store newsletter?
If you wish to unsubscribe from my store newsletter, you may either click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of my eNewsletter. Or you may update your preferences in your My eBay Summary.
Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
Yes. Gift-wrapping service is available for free. I’ll also handwrite your personalized message on a gift card for your recipient. Please notify me in the messages area of the checkout page.
Can I report a bug I see in your store?
Yes. I'd be grateful if you let me know of any bugs or broken links you see in my store or in my listings. Simply Contact Me to report the problem.
Have a question not answered above? Click to Contact Me.
Click to learn more About Me.
Click to Visit My eBay Store