Store pickup lets you buy items online, avoid shipping charges, and pick up your order at a nearby Best Buy store.
How store pickup works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup under available delivery options.
- Enter your ZIP Code or City/State to search for nearby store locations and select the store where you would like to pick up your item(s). Some items may be available for Store Pickup today. Other items may be available for Ship to Store and can be picked up at a later date.
- Complete your order}
- Wait to receive your confirmation emails:
- Order Confirmation: Lets you know that we've received your order. If you selected Ship to Store, this will also indicate the estimated date your item(s) will be available for Store Pickup.
- Item Shipped to Store: If you selected Ship to Store, we will let you know when your order is on its way.
- Ready for Pickup: Confirms that your order is ready for Store Pickup and tells you what to bring to the store.
What to bring to the store:
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- Your Best Buy order number (begins with BBY01-EB).
At the store:
- Some stores have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup located near the front of the building.
- Once inside the store, look for the Store Pickup sign, or ask an associate to point you in the right direction.
- If your order includes a mobile phone, mobile broadband device, or mobile accessory, you will be able to pick up your order in the Best Buy Mobile department.
Who can pick up your order:
- Only the eBay account holder can pick up the order.
Cancelling store pickup:
- If you need to cancel a Store Pickup order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and have your BBY01-EB order number handy.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 8 days. If you don't pick up your items by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
A few more things to know:
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up large items like TVs and appliances.