ENLOY THE WALL OF SHAME! EBAY SAYS UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE A LOT OF BUYERS WHO JUST LOVE TO LEAVE BAD NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE OUR WALL OF SHAME. YOU CAN GO INTO THEIR LISTINGS AS WELL AND SEE THE PURCHASE. WE SPECIFICALLY REPORT THEIR BLUNDERS, AND THEY ARE ON OUR FEEDBACK FOR EVERYONE TO READ. CLICK ON VIEW THE ITEM. PLEASE REMEMBER FEEDBACK IS FOR REALLY BAD SELLERS. WE HAVE 2 EXAMPLES OF REALLY BAD SELLERS WHO LEAVE SELLERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THEY ARE LISTED BELOW AND IF YOU CAN FIND THEM FIRST WE WILL SEND A $25. GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR PURCHASE IN SIN ON SKIN LINGERIE. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TWO SELLERS WHO PURCHASED FROM US. THEN TURNED AROUND AND LEFT US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND THEY WERE REALLY AWFUL BUYERS; JUDGING FROM THEIR FEEDBACK THEY RECEIVE THEY ARE REALLY BAD SELLERS AND BUYERS.
1. dresshunter- left -FB because she ordered a gold pair of thigh hi's and it looked nude. I would not have expected this to be a -FB reason but if I were the buyer I would have read the listing for return policy and looked at the color through the window and sent the unopened package back within the 3 days for a full refund. And requested other options. -fb is not necessary is it? Let buyers fix your problems. Let us know.
2.. Walt92346- This buyer was a complete idiot what can I say? Not because he bought several items and paid the invoice without allowing us to combine shipping; HONEST MISTAKE! NO WALTER IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE WE SENT HIM A COMBINED SHIPPING INVOICE WHICH WE SUPPLIED RECORD OF AFTER HE PAID THE UNCOMBINED INVOICE! WALTER GETS THE IDIOT WALL OF SHAME AWARD BECAUSE AFTER WE CALLED HIM ON THE PHONE, SEND MAIL, AND EMAIL, AND MESSAGE; HE REFUSED TO REVISE THE FEEDBACK AFTER WE EXPLAINED HE MADE A MISTAKE. SHAME ON YOU WALTER! BAD EBAYER.
2.. FSURALPH- THIS GUY WAS AN A HOLE!!! HIS PURCHASE OF PANTYHOSE WAS IN APRIL AND HIS FEEDBACK STATES " DELIVERY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 2\16.-4\17 AND AS OF 2\26 STILL NO ITEM" HIS ITEM WAS DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESS HE PROVIDED. HE DENIES IT AND THEN WE REALIZED THAT HE SAID HIS PURCHASE WAS IN FEBRUARY; SO HE APPARENTLY CONFUSED US WITH ANOTHER BUYER. BUT HE REFUSED TO RESPOND TO OUR EMAILS TO GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF. -FB WAS LEFT FOR AN ITEM HE PURCHASED IN FEB. HE DID NOT BUY FROM US IN FEB. SO WHEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE FIX THE FEEDBACK BUDDY! SHAME ON YOU!
3. SOLASIN90-LEFT US -FB BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED THAT HER ITEM WAS DAMAGED. SO WE ASKED HER TO SHIP IT BACK AND SENT HER A LABEL TO SHIP IT BACK! SHE REFUSED TO SHIP IT BACK. SHE SAID THE ITEM WAS DENTED. WE ASKED HER TO SEND IT BACK SO WE COULD SEND HER ANOTHER ONE. SHE REFUSED TO SEND IT BACK; SELLERS HAVE TO WONDER WHY A BUYER WILL NOT RETURN A DAMAGED ITEM! SHE JUST WANTED TO KEEP A DAMAGED ITEM AND WANTED A REFUND. WE WAITED FOR HER TO RETURN THE ITEM SO WE COULD SEND ANOTHER ONE; AND INSTEAD WE GOT -FB AND A MESSAGE SAYING SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO THE TROUBLE TO SHIP IT BACK. NICE!!!
4. WANDERER24-"TOOK A MONTH TO SHIP THE ITEM, NEVER AGAIN". NO IT TOOK 10 BUSINESS DAYS BECAUSE THE ITEM HE PURCHASED WAS ON BACK ORDER. HE PAID 3$ FIRST CLASS MAIL SO IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO REACH HIM AFTER THE ITEM SHIPPED. I SUPPOSED THAT HE HAD A RIGHT TO BE FRUSTRATED, I WOULD BE TOO. I WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT -FB THOUGH. I WOULD HAVE READ THE LISTING AHEAD OF TIME PRIOR TO PURCHASE AND REALIZED THAT THIS ITEM MAY TAKE A LONGER WAIT TIME. IF THAT WAS A PROBLEM I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED.
5. RLUZON93-This whiney a&& left negative feedback 10 days after he purchased his item. It was an item that specifally stated up to 22 days to receive. It is a special order item. It was clearly outlined in the listing that it can take time. In addition he paid $3.50 shipping first class mail. We were harassed by this person 3 days after the listing. Buyers do not expect things from ebay sellers that they do not offer in their listing. This is not correct and unfair trading practice. No where in my listing does it guarantee an exact number of days to receive an item. It does however explain in great detail about shipping times.
6. rsoldcarbuff-Randy purchased 3 items and left negative feedback on all three. I am in U.S. and he is in Canada. He was a complete Bully from the get go. One of his purchases was free shipping (domestic only obviously), He wanted me to allow free International shipping at first until I explained; and so then he agreed on First Class Mail International; which I told him could take forever and he did not care. He was not going to pay priority shipping. Even though our listing for the International policy CLEARLY STATES THAT INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS MUST BE PRIORITY ONLY. HE PURCHASED OVER $25 IN ITEMS. MY PARTNER AGREED TO GIVE HIM FIRST CLASS MAIL PRICE BECAUSE HE SAID "I WONT PAY THE LISTING UNTIL YOU COMBINE THE INVOICE FOR CHEAPER SHIPPING". WE ALLOWED HIM TO PAY FIRST CLASS MAIL, WHICH IS AGAINST OUR POLICY BECAUSE IT TAKES FOREVER SOMETIMES. HE TOOK A WEEK TO PAY THE ORDER AND WORK OUT THE SHIPPING, AND THEN WE SHIPPED IMMEDIATELY AND IT TOOK 8 DAYS TO GET TO CANADA, AND THEN CANADA TOOK 13 DAYS TO GET TO HIM. SO HE SLAMMED US WITH 3 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. HE IS A SORRY BUYER. SHAME ON YOU RANDY!
7. dellapace THIS WAS A SCAM FROM THE GET GO! THE LADY EMAILED US AND SAID THE ITEM DID NOT FIT HER. IT WAS A LACE UP LEATHER HALTER TOP. SHE SAID SHE WAS TOO SMALL FOR IT. FIRSTLY IT WAS HER SIZE AND SHE DID NOT WANT TO 'go to the trouble of sending it back". SO WE SAID WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THEN. WELL SHE WANTED TO KEEP THE ITEM AND GET A REFUND. I AM NOT A SELLER THAT TOLERATES THE SCAMS SUCH AS THIS. I AM OKAY WITH HER KEEPING THE ITEM BECAUSE IF SHE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH SHE WOULD HAVE SENT THIS BACK TO ME INSTEAD OF NOT SENDING IT BACK AND ASKING FOR A REFUND. THIS BUYER WAS CLEARLY ONE OF THOSE BUYERS THAT TRY TO BUY AND USE EBAY BUYER PROTECTION TO GET HER MONEY BACK. EBAY ALLOWS THIS AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.
alwaystyle4you This is a really terrible buyer. They purchased a silcone water combination Lubricant. The item specifically mentioned clearly in the listing That the shipping time is longer because we do not keep the item instock due to unstable shelf life. We like to ship this fresh. The item was FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING. WE SHIPPED IT WITHIN 5 DAYS AND IT TOOK 11 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. AND THEY LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT SAID IT TOOK 1` MONTH. THIS WAS NOT FACTUAL. THEY WERE FORCED TO CHANGE IT. FIRST OF ALL WHY IS A SELLER PURCHASING, PAYING FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING AND NOT READING THEIR LISTING TO SEE THE CORRECT SHIPPING OPTIONS. THIS IS A SELLER WHO FREQUENTLY GETS NEGATIVE AND GIVES IT AS WELL. IF YOU SEE IN A LISTING THAT THE ITEM CAN TAKE TIME TO ARRIVE DO NOT PURCHASE IT! DONT BE SO STUPID! EBAY COULD DO WITH OUT TRADING PARTNERS OF THIS NATURE.
9. ISREALITESS THIS BUYER CLAIMED THAT THE ITEM WE SENT WAS NOT THE ITEM IN THE PICTURE BECAUSE THE SLEEVES IN THE PICTURE WERE LONGER AND THE SLEEVES ON THE ITEM WERE NOT. HOWEVER IT WAS INDEED THE SAME ITEM. PERHAPS HER ARMS WERE LONGER THAN THE MODELS. I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS KIND OF STUPID.
10. SEXYSWEETLITTLETHINGS ACTUALLY I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS THE MOST LAUGHABLE EXPERIENCE IN 12 YEARS ON EBAY. THIS BUYER BOUGHT A 2 PIECE TWILL PINSTRIPE FITTED TOP AND ZIP UP SIDE MINI SKIRT. NOTE THAT I SAID TWILL. SHE WAS A SCAMMER AS WELL. AFTER GETTING THE PACKAGE SHE EMAILED AND ASKED US TO GIVE HER A PARTIAL REFUND BECAUSE HER ITEM SHE PURCHASE WAS LISTED UNDER EBAY LADIES BUSINESS SUITS. IT IS A TWO PIECE SLUTTY BUSINESS SUIT. EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. SHE SAID IT WAS LINGERIE. IT IS HOWEVER NOT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM INTIMATES. I FELT LIKE THE COPPER ZIPPER AND THE HEAVY TWILL WOULD GIVE THAT AWAY. HERE IS THE ODD PART. SO I TELL HER TO RETURN IT. NO! SHE DID NOT WANT TO RETURN IT. OKAY STUPID ASS! SO WHATS THE PROBLEM AND WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR PARTIAL REFUND. YOU WANT THE ITEM BUT YOU WANT MONEY BACK AND YOUR CLAIM IS THAT COPPER ZIPPERS AND HEAVY TWILL FABRIC INDICATE THAT THE ITEM SHOULD BE CALLED LINGERIE. THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CROOKED BUYERS WHO TRY TO USE EBAY BUYER PROTECTION POLICY AGAINST BUYERS. WE WENT INTO HER HISTORY AND IT IS HORRIBLE FOR BUYING AND SELLING. WHY IS THIS BUYER ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS? SO EBAY FORCED HER TO RETURN THE GARMENT THAT WAS WORN. THE BONING WAS BENT, THERE WAS DEODARANT RESIDUE. IT HAD BEEN WORN AND NOT RESELLABLE. EBAY HAD TO PAY ME FOR IT. HERE IS THE FUNNY PART: IN HER COMMENTS ON EBAY CLAIMS SHE CLAIMED THAT EBAY AND MY STORE WAS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE IS SO PRETTY AND SMALL. THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND IRRELEVANT TO THE SITUATION.
11. CKDALEY THIS ITEM WAS PURCHASED AND ERROR IN THE LISTING STATES THAT A SHRUG IS INCLUDED, THIS WAS A MISPRINT AND INCORRECT. THE BUYER COULD HAVE REQUESTED TO RETURN THE ITEM FOR A FULL REFUND. BUT THE PERSON DECIDED NOT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH EBAY POLICY AND JUST LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. SHE WAS ENTITLED TO REFUND OR A SHRUG. HOW CAN WE FIX A PROBLEM IF WE DO NOT KNOW. I DO NOT WANT TO BE TO HARD ON THIS BUYER BECAUSE THEY ARE SOMEWHAT NEW TO EBAY.