Welcome to Spanx Takes Off!. Your trust is one of our most important assets. We take seriously the protection and proper use of the personal information you supply to us. This policy explains what personally identifiable or personal information we may collect from you when you visit Spanx Takes Off! and how we use such information.
We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on Spanx Takes Off! or information you give us in any other way. For example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information: your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. If you use a credit or debit card, we will also include your account number. From your purchases and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail or e-mail
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
We may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please:
- Call toll-free: 1.866.336.8190
- Write: Spanx Customer Relations
1435 International Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701