A license plate frame is a great way to jazz up your car or promote a business or school. It’s a nice decorative touch that shows your individuality. If you bought a license plate frame and unsure how to install it, below are some tips:
1. Find a company that can make the exact license plate frame that you want. Our company, Speedy Pros, may have one already made that is close to the license plate frame you want or we can make one specifically for you.
2. Make sure you have all the necessary tools for the installation, such as a slotted screwdriver or socket wrench set.
3. Remove the license plate from the car and align it into the frame to make sure it fits all the holes. Then, unscrew the mounting bolts holding the tag to the car bumper. Some frames use all four screw holes; some use only two holes at the top of the frame.
4. Place the tag and frame on the car and put the mounting bolts through all available screw holes in the frame. If placed correctly, these holes should align with the holes in the license plate. Screw the bolts into the threaded fittings on the bumper.
5. Be sure the license plate frame does not cover the registration stickers on your tag.
Check out our Speedy Pros Store for a wide selection of stylish auto accessories to jazz up your vehicle. Pick from our line of officially licensed quality and durable polished steel frames and aluminum plates that feature professional and college sport teams, as well as many auto, truck and motorcycle titles. Our store has many novelty, USA and International flag, USA military plates and frames. We can also customize any plate or frame with your personalized message, logo or design. Sophisticated and trendy – our plates and frames are the perfect finishing touch on any vehicle.