SPECIAL NOTES: All of our ebay listed items for "pick up only" are to be picked up at our 503 Lakewood Rd., Waterbury, CT facility to be picked up by appointment. They are not available to "look at." Our ebay/internet sales office phone number is (203) 573-9319 . Please do not call any other TCs phone number, as they will be unable to assist you or answer your questions. Thank you!
We reserve the right to end a listing at any time and to sell the item elsewhere (ie. in one of our stores) at any time for any reason we see fit.
|TC's Shipping & Payment Policies - READ BEFORE BIDDING! |
- Payment is expected within 7 days of auction closing. Do not bid unless you intend to pay. Ebay will automatically send a formal unpaid item reminder after 4 days, but 7 days is allowed for payment before an unpaid item strike is recorded.
- All payments for items to be shipped are to be via Paypal only, unless previous arrangements are made.
- We accept Paypal payments from and we only ship to the address listed in the payment - no alternate addresses and no alteration of the shipping address after payment is possible.
- Send PayPal payments to us through the ebay checkout ONLY. According to ebay rules we cannot publish our email address here.
- In some instances, when an item is available for pick up at our 503 Lakewood Rd., Waterbury, CT location , buyers who pick up items store may use credit cards or pay cash here.
TCs Pawn Co
Attn: Internet Sales
503 Lakewood Rd.
Waterbury, CT 06704
- Our Internet Sales office: (203) 573-9319 is open on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri 10am-6pm and Sat 10-5. We are CLOSED on major holidays and Sundays.
- We can not accept credit cards over the phone.
- Items listed for "pick-up only" must be paid for in our store with either cash or credit card only
- Please note: If you pay with Paypal and then need to change your address for any reason from the Paypal confirmed address originally provided, you MUST make a completely new payment before we can reverse the initial payment or a 10-15% fee will be assessed. There are no exceptions.
- Our feedback system is automated to leave fbk whenever it is left for us.
- All purchases in Connecticut are subject to a 6.35% sales tax.
- Internet purchases paid for via Paypal by non-CT residents outside of CT and picked up are required to pay the sales tax.
- All purchases picked up and paid for in our store are subject to the sales tax. There are no exceptions to this; this is CT State Law.
- We attempt to keep shipping rates competitive and at a minimum, but we do attach a nominal handling/packing charge to our shipments, so shipping fees are slightly higher than "actual shipping costs." This small fee is already included in the Shipping fee we require for any item.
- Some items have a higher s/h because we may add the cost of shipping insurance, which is mandatory when listed as such - this is stated in the listing.
- All items are inspected thoroughly before listing and shipping to be verified that they are as described here. All outgoing packages are inspected thoroughly before shipping to assure that they are packed according to USPS and UPS shipping guidelines.
- We ship domestically via USPS and UPS, at our discretion.
- We usually ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, and will generally ship an item within one or two business days following receipt of payment. Larger/bulkier items may take slightly longer.
- Holidays of any type can impact shipping time; please be patient.
- Some items may be shipped in their original containers/boxes and have markings, tape, stickers, etc... on them.
- Special shipping options may be available by request (if communicated and agreed upon prior to bidding) at an additional cost, including special packaging or extra care for gifts.
- All parcels are packed with care to conform with USPS and UPS shipping guidelines and suggestions. We cannot be held responsible for a lost or damaged item. If Insurance is not explicitly offered as part of our Shipping / Handling fee, it must be requested and paid for by the buyer. We normally offer optional insurance at USPS rates.
- Insurance is not required by us, but can ensure the replacement of a lost or damaged item. It is the Buyer's responsibility to pursue insurance claims. We will provide tracking/ insurance identification numbers when necessary, but we are not responsible for the outcome of insurance claims whatsoever. We highly recommend shipping insurance for expensive or rare items.
- Items can be picked up and will have no s/h fee - if prior arrangements are made.
- All pick up items must be picked up by appointments made two days in advance. For cars, motorcycles, and other such titled items, pick ups can be scheduled for Mon-Fri 12 noon - 6pm EST only, excluding major holidays. Other pickups can be scheduled for Mon-Fri 10-6 or Sat 10-5, excluding major holidays. In most instances.
- Please note: when you receive a shipping notice from Paypal, the item will be picked up by the USPS or UPS usually within 1 business day.
- There is no "real time" tracking offered by the Post Office, only Delivery Confirmation, so please do not expect to be able to track your package's delivery progress if shipped via the US Postal Service. You may or may not be able to do so.
- UPS does offer tracking and if an item ships via UPS, you will receive a tracking number automatically when the item ships.
Refunds & Returns
- We are in full compliance and cooperate with all legal authorities in determining the legitimacy of all the previously owned mechandise that we sell.
- Pictures may be representative of the item and not the "actual" item offered for sale; such is especially the case with "stock" photos. Box art, manufacturer design and such may vary.
- Pictures may have "gloss," reflections, glare, be slightly off-color, etc... as a result of lighting and such and may alter the "look" of the item as photographed.
Some packaging may have shelf wear or minor damage from storage/transport - not affecting the items within.
Some packaging may be opened for inspection. Items listed as "sealed' are still sealed. We do remove our security tags and this may affect some packages (small cuts, etc...)
We are not experts and product specs may be unintentionally inaccurate, buyer should research with manufacturer before bidding - no returns for errors of this nature. If you bid, you are entering into a legally binding contract and you agree to our terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in the individual listing, all items are sold "as is - all sales final."
- Any and ALL items listed for parts/repairs are non-returnable & non-refundable under ANY circumstances.
- Any and ALL items picked up are non-returnable & non-refundable under ANY circumstances - please inspect your item before leaving the store.
- Buyer must provide a government-issued photo ID for pick-up items to verify identity.
- In rare instances where we have made an error, we will most likely allow a return. In such cases:
- Requests for a refund must be made within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of the item;
- If an item is shipped SEALED, it must be returned SEALED;
- If used or not sealed when shipped, item must be returned in the same condition it left our premises;
- Item must be returned using the same shipping method/services we used to ship it;
- In cases where we make a mistake and agree beforehand, return shipping will be at our expense. Otherwise, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs);
- In cases were we have not made a mistake or do not agree beforehand, refunds will not include any shipping/handling costs;
- In cases were we have not made a mistake, returns or purchase cancellations are subject to a 10-15% restocking fee;
- Items damaged during shipping are NOT eligible for return (In such cases, if shipping insurance has been purchased by the Buyer, we will assist with filing an insurance claim, but we are not responsible for the outcome of such a claim;
- In any case, refunds (if any) will be paid via company check or PayPal at our discretion;
- Finally, all cases are taken care of on an individual basis, so it's difficult to list all terms, so these may vary according to the specifics of the individual transaction to be fair to all parties involved.
- We do not offer any warranty, expressed or implied. All sales are "as is" and final.
- Manufacturer warranty offers, if any, are at the discretion of the manufacturer. We are not an authorized dealer. We are a reseller. Some manufacturers will honor warranties for items purchased through ebay, others will not. If you have a problem with an item, you will need to contact the manufacturer under any warranty they may offer.
|Special Policies for our International Customers
Please take note of the following special policies regarding International sales:
- We cannot lie or misrepresent on US Customs shipping documents so that you can avoid any import taxes in your country, as it would be illegal to do so. Please do not ask us to do so. The value and transaction type are correctly identified for shipping.
- International purchases may require additional processing time, especially those which need to be manually taken to the Post Office; we do that twice a week at our discretion.
- We are not responsible for any import taxes that your country may require. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Internationally shipping takes longer than domestic shipping; it may even take longer than normal international shipping. Sometimes packages are held in Customs for a variety in lengths of time. We cannot control this and are not responsible for transit times. Please be patient.
- Please note: any electrically powered items (unless otherwise stated in the individual listing) are made for us in the USA on USA voltage. We do not provide any sort of adapter or converter. That is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of this before bidding/buying.
- Please email us with questions or concerns prior to bidding.
- Our eBay office hours are generally Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:30am-5:30pm Eastern Time and Saturday 10:30-4:30, though there may be someone available at other times. While we do monitor email more often, we can not answer all communication immediately. We are generally closed on major holidays and Sundays.
- Phone: (203) 573-9319 Email: sales@_______ (We can no longer supply our email address here, according to ebay rules). PLEASE use the eBay Message system for all communication when possible.
- Please be patient.
- Please use the ebay message center to communicate with us. Messages sent via regular email may be blocked by our spam filters and you may never receive a reply - this is not our fault, but can be the result of communicating outside of ebay.
- In all communication, please provide your full name, address, item name/number, date/method paid or delays may result.
- Please note, if you call our store and one of our eBay reps are unavailable, it's unlikely anyone can help you as eBay sales are a completely different department from our Store. You will have to leave a message. Please be patient.
- We gladly leave feedback after the entire transaction has been completed. Because of our volume, our system is automated and will respond when fbk is left.
Thank you! John, Online Sales Manager, tcspawn.com
|BID WITH CONFIDENCE - Some of this information may be repeated below.|