Skip to main content
Osborn2Thrift

Osborn2Thrift

Save this seller

My name is Tim Osborn, I am a college student that is reselling things in an effort to support my wife and I as well as our schooling. I bu...read more

Osborn2Thrift

My name is Tim Osborn, I am a college student that is reselling things in an effort to support my wife and I as well as our schooling. I buy 99% of my items from thrift stores and the other 1% from local options like yard sales and facebook. I am a one man operation that has been doing this for 2 years for myself, while also have 4 years before that running an online eBay business for my parents and their thrift store. I sell anything I can get my hands on that I can make a profit off of, and I test each and every one of my products to the best of my knowledge and ability. If I am unsure on an item I will make sure it is noted in the listing.

Category
All ListingsBuy It Now
All Listings
602 results found in all categories
123456...
Items per page: 
Comments?
Cal Link